Guide to Outpatient Care
Please be advised that patients who do not have a letter of referral from another medical institution will be charged 1,362 yen (including tax) as Medical Expenses Combined with Treatment Outside Insurance Coverage for their first visit.
For inquiries concerning medical care in languages other than Japanese, please send an email to the address below, as inquiries in foreign languages regrettably cannot be accepted over the phone. (Please note that it may take some time to receive a reply.)
Only Japanese is available for inquiries by phone on medical services. For inquiries in English, please send emails to the address below. Make sure to follow the instructions below when you send us an email.
- Send an email between 9:00 and 17:00 on weekdays. We also receive emails at other times but only respond to them during the daytime on weekdays and therefore it may sometimes take a while for you to receive a response.
- Please write an email in English. If you send emails in other languages, it may take a long time for us to respond or may not be able to respond at all.
- Do not add an attachment to your email to us. For security reasons, we cannot open an email with an attachment.
- After receiving your email, we will send you a form with a list of items of information necessary to receive medical services, regardless of the contents of your email. After filling your disease condition in the form, return it by email.
- Please note that, under the Japanese healthcare system, we are not allowed to issue a prescription unless you see a doctor. If you need a prescribed medication, you must see a doctor.
・Your name, birth date, sex, nationality, native language, other languages you understand, passport No., medical history, the purpose of your stay in Japan (short or long term), with or without a Japanese health insurance, with or without a travel health insurance, the date you will visit our hospital, contact information in Japan, symptoms, site and date of symptom occurrence, treatment options you prefer, presence or absence of allergies to food and medication, allergy types, whether currently taking any medication, the types of the medication, other important information
※In an emergency, fill in all the information above and send the form by email.
|Email address: S501040400＠tokyo-hmt.jp|
Out-of-Hours service hours
|Weekdays||17:15–8:30 the following morning|
|Saturday||12:30–8:30 the following morning|
|Sunday, national holidays,
year-end and New Year holidays (Dec. 29–Jan.3)
|8:30–8:30 the following morning|